Marketing management is the process of developing strategies and planning for product or services, advertising, promotions, sales to reach desired customer segment.
1.Marketing Specialist:- The Marketing Specialist designs and creates marketing campaigns that support the growth of a company’s products and services.
2. Social Media Manager:- . This involves ensuring that social media accounts are updated on a regular basis with relevant content and posts. The goal of the Social Media Manager is to develop brand awareness as well as generate leads or sales.
3. Search Engine Optimization Specialist:- The Search Engine Optimization Specialist is responsible for improving search engine rankings for websites.
4. Email Marketing Manager:- The Email Marketing Manager is responsible for marketing a product or service via email marketing campaigns. They are also responsible for managing the list of email contacts for a company, as well as creating the marketing materials that will be sent to a customer.
5. Web Content Writer:- Web Content Writers specialize in providing relevant content for websites. They write blog posts, marketing copy, and other forms of content for the web.
6. Web Producer:- A Web Producer is responsible for creating and implementing the digital content of a website. They often work with a content writing team to decide which content will appear on the website.
7. Product Manager:- Product Managers oversee the development of a product from start to finish. They build products from existing ideas, and develop new ideas based on industry experience and contact with customers and prospects.
8. Marketing Analyst:- The Marketing Analyst is responsible for analyzing an organization’s marketing campaigns. They study and evaluate market trends, and report their findings to the marketing team.
9. Advertising Coordinator:- They are responsible for devising and coordinating advertising campaigns that entice consumers to purchase the goods or services of their company or client